The PCE-M134-LD is the economic Motion Control Card. The 4-axis motion control provides 2 to 4 axes linear interpolation. It provides 2 homing modes for different machine designs. It also provides position compare and trigger output functions to apply to other applications, like on-the-fly image acquisition. The PCE-M134-LD provides servo drive/motor dedicated digital I/O interfaces, such as, ALM and SVON. These dedicated I/O signals guarantee the functionality via hardware and therefore reduces the loading of software. PCE-M134-LD supplies digital I/O funciton like GPIO with 16 DI and 16 DO.
● On-board 4-axis motion control with Max. 2.4MHz pulse output rate
● Programmable acceleration and deceleration time
● Programmable pulse output and interrupt
● Position compare and trigger output
● Compare output FIFO x 4
● General purpose isolated I/O : 16 DI and 16 DO